Monday, August 29, 2011

Major life changes !!!

May:  I finished my first year of law school!  That goodness that is over! 
June:  My brother graduated from high school..

Lee & I went to Playa del Carmen for a week.  We had a blast.  We met two amazing couples from Texas.  The trip was an absolute blast! 



July 2: I GOT ENGAGED !!!  Lee & I went to Adams Winery in the morning.  Then we went to the flea market at the state fair grounds.  But before we parked, Lee pulled into Carter Finley.  It was there that he popped the question.   As most of you know, Cater Finley means alot to both of us!  It truly was a day that neither one of us will forget & we can visit every fall !!


Later in the month a good friend we had a baby shower for another friend.  The shower was so much fun!

Then came August....which brings me to where we are now.  I left NC the beginning of the month to begin another year of law school.  I'm in my 3rd week of classes and already counting down.  I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment