Friday, February 25, 2011

Is it 2013 yet???

I made the decision to come to TN and now I must live with it.  I could always pack up and give up but I've already put in 7 months.  I will be done with classes in 11 weeks and have 3 months off.  But that still leaves with me with 2 more years here in TN.  I've already invested several thousand in this one year so I feel I have to see it through the finish.

But I'm lonely and as more and more things happen - i get more and more depressed.  I feel its just little old me against this big bad world.  It honestly is just me and Knoxville.  I do not feel at home here, I do not have close friends or family members here.  My life as I know it has changed a complete 380.  I'm a hermit !!  And for those of you who know me, that isn't me !!

As more and more events unfold I call my parents to talk.  For I have so much to learn about life and how the world operates.  But my mother is not available.  She is caught up within my brother.  My boyfriend does his best but he cannot always be there for me 24/7.

I know this is like a race and I have to finish strong....I know that 2013 will be here before I know it and I will be graduating.....I know these things...but yet they are so hard to grasp. 

For now, I must keep on walking......I'm going to go take my torts mid-term, go home, study for contracts, go to bed, and get up early in the morning for my contracts mid-term.  I'm going to get on.....for that's all there is to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment