Monday, February 21, 2011

Mid-Terms

Things have finally got squared away with the trip!  We have changed our dates to later in June at my expense. 

Last week we had reading days on Thursday and Friday so i took a road trip to Raleigh.  I just actually got back into Knoxville.  It was so good to get back.  Thursday I made dinner for Lee and made a homemade red velvet cheesecake - it was amazing !!  Friday we grilled out with some friends, Trey and Alex.  Saturday we went shopping and grilled out with his parents.  It was nice to see friends and just be with him.  But at the same time I had work to do and did alot of studying. 

This week is mid-term week.  I do not have classes but rather four mid-terms.  I do not feel completely comfortable with all the material for it is so much to take in.  However, I realize that the sooner I get them over with the closer I am to summer. 

1 comment: